Blood Pressure is the most common disease at the age of 40. Circulating blood creates pressure against the walls of blood vessels. Technology is becoming so advanced that it’s creating the combination of hardware and software in the health department. Google Play Store provides the apps almost every kind of app which belongs to your professional or daily use. So here are some blood pressure app for android phone which can be helpful to main your health.
Blood Pressure App For Android Phone – 2021
Here is some blood pressure app for android phone which can use for diagnosing blood pressure.
Although these apps’ results are not perfectly correct. But somehow you can get an average result from android apps. Software Engineers and Medical Experts are working to get the most accurate results for their users.
Top 5 – Blood Pressure App for Android Phone
If you are diagnosed with hypertension and could not visit the hospital to monitor your blood pressure all the time. There is a solution for you to monitor your blood pressure through your smartphone at any time. Introducing the blood pressure app control – your blood pressure with multiple built-in features like measurement analysis, static graphs, and comprehensive reports.
Remember smartphones don’t measure blood pressure reports. However, they replace notebooks to help to understand measurement and trends. Most importantly they allow doctors to give better diagnoses based on detailed reports the app generates.
2-Blood Pressure (BP) Watch
Blood Pressure (BP) watch collect, analyze, track and share the record of your blood pressure. You can adjust reminder to check. Easily share with just one click. You can have a backup on dropbox and google drive.
Get Organized Record
Now no need for a paper record. You can record your pulse, blood pressure, and weight in just one place. You can add comments, weather, tag mood, and activity for future reference.
Now you have your all-time history with you. You can view your record as a list, body location, and calendar. Also, check the monthly average based on location.
Check Stats and Analytics
You can check the analysis through the graph which is provided in-app. Find average, best and worst situations according to the stats.
Now just share your record on social media platforms like Email, dropbox, or google drive.
You can create multiple accounts and manage your family and friends’ health record.
3-Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor & Pulse Checker
Most accurate and user-friendly heart rate app. Following features through this app.
- Check stress level.
- Check insight and trends.
- Used in heart research at UCSF.
- Instant Heart rate is the most accurate heart rate monitor. According to its accuracy, this app is trusted by top research center UCSF for cardiology research training.
- It measures accurately heartbeat zone and pulses with your heart rate and health monitor during workout, training, and after sleeping.
- Within 10 seconds accurately measures your BPM, heartbeat, or plus zone.
- See BPM and every heartbeat through PPG graph which is similar to EKG, ECG, or Cardiograph.
- Training zone of heart rates like a fat burner, Peak, Rest, and Cardio.
- No heartbeat straps or heartbeat rate.
- Share heartbeat.
How to use Heartbeat counter, Heart rate to measure heartbeat accurately?
To show heart resting rate, place your finger on the phone’s camera. While placing your finger on a phone camera, don’t press hard.
How often you should use Instant Heart Rate?
You can use daily Instant Heart Rate for accurate measurement.
4- Blood Pressure Tracker – BP Checker – BP Logger
Blood Pressure Tracker – BP Checker – BP Logger has multiple built-in features like comprehensive reports, graphs, statics, and measurement analysis which will be great for your doctor.Also many other tools for analyzing low or high blood pressure. Bp Checker is also best the blood pressure app for android phone.
Blood Pressure Checker Diary
Tools to evaluate low or high blood pressure value, Bp Tracker history log, controls sugar level and blood pressure with colletive build in features like statics, comprehensive reports, graphs, and measurement analysis.
- Pulse reading and log blood pressure using fast keyboard data entry.
- Figure out the number means and key an eye on interactive charts and blood pressure trends with statics.
- Shareable PDF blood pressure reports to your doctors.
- Set up reminders to take medication or blood pressure.
- Import or export in CSV file (Ms. Word) with property stats for data interchange to other applications.
- Manageable blood pressure reports for multiple accounts.
- Auto backup- to keep your record safe.
How to use Blood Pressure Tracker – BP Checker – BP Logger?
- Sign up and user-friendly login to track diastolic, systolic, and pulse. Just swipe your finger.
- Easily search your data through filters ( tags, by date, and blood pressure zones).
- Sufficient app for the people who keep track of their blood glucose, weight, and blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Tracker is specially designed to organize data especially for additional notes, glucose with blood pressure, location along with body weight, postures and to add notes.
Always and easily accessible to history record bulleted with blood pressure tracker.
Can check trends through bar graph data, line graphs, and control high blood pressure and compare stats on the graph.
Data Record :
Allows users to enter data of blood glucose, weight, and BP. View in lists and graphs.
Generate reports of the users weekly, monthly, and 60 days.
Users can set their goals for weight value and blood pressure.
View the stats through graphs daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly.
If you are diagnosed with sugar or blood pressure and forget to take your medicine on time? No worries! The blood Pressure track reminds you to take medicine through alarm and notifications.
5- PulsePoint Respond
PulsePoint is integrated with his community’s emergency dispatch the connecting nearby CPR trained volunteers and AEDs to nearby locations. Provides life-saving care until the emergency response arrives.
Server trust certificates were updated on the servers of PulsePoint on September 1, 2020. Update the latest version of this app to avoid networking connectivity issues.
PulsePoint is a 911 connected app that instantly instructs you of emergencies required in your nearby community and requests the help of when nearby CPR is needed.
It Provides the information of agencies with their name and contact. You can select your favorite agencies for easy access including live radio.
This app is supported in multi-languages English, French ( Canada), Japanese, and Spanish. The precise location of every AED plus colocate bleeding control kits, naloxone, and epinephrine.
You can also visit: How to Find Lost Android Device Using Find My Device?